• Bachelor of Science, Korean Medicine, Kyunghee University
• Master of Science, Korean Medicine, Kyunghee University
• Doctoral Program in Korean Medicine, Kyunghee University
• Resident at Dongseo Hanbang Medical Center
• Director of Disc Center at Dongseo Hanbang Medical Center
• Professor at Five Branches University, Traditional Chinese Medicine
• Professor at Univ. of East-West Medicine
• Director at Yale Acupuncture & Herbs, Korea (1993 - 2009)
• Director at Yale Acupuncture & Herbs, US (2009 - Present)
Dr. Chris Kim
• Masters of Science, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Five Branches Univ. • Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Five Branches Univ. • Zhejiang Univ. Traditional Chinese Medicine Training Completed • Liaoning Univ. Traditional Chinese Medicine Training Completed • Daejeon Univ. Dunsan Medical Center Training Completed • Director at Evergreen Acupuncture (2012 - present)
Dr. Eun Young Lee
• Masters of Science, Traditional Chinese Medicine, ACTCM • Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Five Branches Univ. • Kaiser Permanent Contracted Outside Provider
• Musculoskeletal Medical Center Joint Treatment • Professor at Five Branches University, Traditional Chinese Medicine • Professor at ACTCM, Traditional Chinese Medicine (2013 - present)
• Stanford Medical School Backpain Research Team (2016 - present) • Evergreen Acupuncture (2012 - present)
We focus on three essentials
Every herbs used in our clinics are premium, organic herbs that passed rigorous quality tests, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Each has assigned numbers from credited manufacturer to ensure transparent distribution system.
Reliable Medical Team
We are a network of medical professionals with a common goal: most effective pain treatment and long-term wellness via acupuncture.
Meet our top-notch medical staffs comprised of professors and Doctoral acupuncturists.
Trust with Patients
To thoroughly understand and focus 100% on every patient, our clinics are by reservation only.
Via in-depth 1 : 1 consultation with our medical staff, we offer a customized treatment unique to patient’s constitution and current health condition.
In many cases, pains in back, neck, or shoulder are caused by bad posture and daily habits. It is important to regain good body posture and recover overall balance.
For chronic pain, our clinic applies a special acupuncture treatment that relaxes tissue’s adhesion.
It is important to treat stroke before it outbreaks.
Our clinic focuses on identifying symptomatic symptoms as soon as possible to prevent diseases. Also, for patients who already had a stroke, our clinic focuses on managing aftereffects and building self-treatment power to prevent relapse.
Respiratory / Rhinitis
For acute, chronic, and allergic respiratory/rhinitis, foundational treatment that strengthens a lung is most important. Our clinic manages Respiratory via adequate nutrition, daily habits, and natural herbal medicine.
Most skin diseases are a representation of internal body problems. First step for skin diseases should be to settle those conflicts. Lifestyle enhancement and customized treatment are essential too.
Yale’s weight management program induces natural & effective weight control via all-natural herbal pills that suppress appetite and dissolve body fat. Start the healthiest diet program with Yale’s all-natural diet supplement that has zero chemicals or additives.